Friday, August 6, 2010

so hot, but what's new...

well, either the daylilies were blooming less or it was getting too hot to get up and photograph anything in the yard....so not posts lately. my garden is doing well, I'm just watering it either late evenings or more likely in the mornings before breakfast... soon I'll have soaker hoses out to turn on since I'll be busy with back to school schedule here in the next couple weeks. Things can remian pretty hot here in OKC whether it's August or September... I have been watering everything enough to keep them living and green, and will be excited to see what blooms once the weather cools back down some in the daytime... pics coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...