Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
nice colors in the shade bed NE side of house.
BELOW Bridal Gown peony...
ABOVE: another photo of Mad World iris.
BELOW another photo of the NE shade bed. such color! from left and going clockwise, Helleborus, sensitive fern, heuchera, green velvet shrub, Jack Frost brunnerra, cafe noir ligularia, and then a nice grey leaved plant I don't know what it is in the bottom left corner! ha. :)
ABOVE another photo of Bridal Gown peony, so WHITE white white!!! :)
ABOVE: a white iris out in the front of house with peach iris and red poppies, Salix integra 'Flamingo' on the south side of house in a pot. and columbine in the shade garen NE side.
BELOW: coreopsis Lightning Flash and other plants. daylily seedling bed, dave austin rose Carding Hill.
BELOW: arkansas amsonia (Bluestar) and some woodland phlox.a nice short of the plants coming up in the NE shade bed.
ligularia 'Garden Confetti' growing in nicely 2nd year. next to that is variegated fallopia and a basket of viola. below show the bright leaves of coreopsis lightning flash adding some spring color in with other plants.
above are photos of a yellow ranunculus and then more coreopsis lightning flash on the south side with an amaryllis coming up right in the middle of it. ha
below is a white and pink tulip and then another shot of the fallopia north side
- more poppies! :)
- late May garden , so much rain
- poppies and early dl's
- from May 6....
- from May 2nd more flowers..........
- happy May Day! :)
- late April spring garden.......
- April 24th, spring photos
- more spring gardens photos (April 22nd)
- (from April 17th) more spring garden...
- (from Apirl 12th) spring garden....
- ▼ May (11)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2010 (29)
- dean r
- I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self