Friday, March 18, 2011

spring break garden...


if you have any columbine coming up this spring, don't miss the unfurling swirl of the leaves as they open...the 3rd pick above is of the new addition of thalictrum to the yard this year....BELOW are pics of daffodils and the last pic shows the nice vase shape of the Allium leaves coming forth.

more pics BELOW... show the sedum that I really like in the garden just for the light green color, this one doesn't have very showy blooms plus it always grows tall and falls over.. the other pics below show the north garden and a closeup of a poppy, also new to the garden this year. :)

and next I'm sharing pics of the colchicum which I really like seeing come up in the spring so shiny and green looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...