Saturday, May 26, 2012

end of May, beginning of lots of blooms....


the first flower is Midnight Kenyan Safari, a really nice russet terra cotta colored flower with dark buds. next is Alley Cat Blues, a unique bitone - I like the veining! and third is a seedling from Siloam Rhinestone with a redder tone I think.

the yellow is Siloam College Street , so healthy and bright. Siloam Amazement's FFO this year wasn't as round as I'd like but nice and big and full of color. :) the last photo is a seedling unknown parentage but probably something Siloam like S. Pink Elegance would be my guess. it is a very pretty bright colored lily although flaws: the stems are a bit thin and curvy, and it sometimes doubles or half doubles, but I'm still keeping it! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...