Sunday, April 21, 2013

early april garden




here are few photos of the tulip clusiana. I'm pleased with their return each year,this is the 3rd year, and they are in the dryest shady place fo the garden and keep coming back. how easy it was to just throw the bulbs in the ground and now this seasonal early show each year.
antoher photo shows the limbs down after the ice storm we had. did a real job to my fend and gate. Although it fell all over the daylilies in the bed ear the fence, most of them have grown back just fine, a few were chopped in half though. ah well. the last photo is a few dark colored tulips next to a winter kale, which I've already pulled up, I don't like when they start making the yellow flowers and they get tossed. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...