Tuesday, May 5, 2015

happy May Day! :)



nice colors in the shade bed NE side of house.
BELOW Bridal Gown peony...

ABOVE: another photo of Mad World iris.
BELOW another photo of the NE shade bed. such color! from left and going clockwise, Helleborus, sensitive fern, heuchera, green velvet shrub, Jack Frost brunnerra, cafe noir ligularia, and then a nice grey leaved plant I don't know what it is in the bottom left corner! ha. :)

ABOVE another photo of Bridal Gown peony, so WHITE white white!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...