Thursday, July 1, 2010

some photos from the yard today....



Siloam Dean's Double. I like the first pic because the blooms always look great up against the Eupatorium 'Chocolate' and the gray Artemesia. the second pic is fun because the bloom in the background almost makes a mirror sort of effect.



This is Siloam Sambo with some nice red Coleus , rubber tree, and dark Purple Purilla in the background. nice deep dark hues going on here. click on the first pic and study which is the daylily and which is the coleus. :)



some pizzaz in the yard from this Asiatic Lily which bloomed quite a dark pink this summer for some reason. no complaints from me though! and I'm throwing in this last pic.... I was up on the roof putting a flag out and thought this shot looked interesting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...