Wednesday, June 30, 2010

siloam doubles....

from what I've been reading about double daylilies, I can see that Mrs. Henry's are the "peony" type with petaloids formed. I have very few, and one them is has no ID, but I know it's siloam something...



The first is Siloam Stinnett's Delight. It has a really bright cheeriness to the coloring. This clump one bloomed and bloomed this summer. The second is Siloam Holy City, a creamier smaller double, also bloomed well over time.



No ID on this one, perhaps someone will recognise it? this one was one of my first to bloom this year and still has a few buds on it! was one great great clump.



I really like this bright Siloam Perry Dyer. I need to get a better pic of this with the red crocosmia surrounding it. great show



of course, my favorite double is Siloam Dean's Double. this one blooms every other day and really lasts over time later in the season... peachy pink depending on the day,light, temp, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...