Monday, March 3, 2014

few more photos from online ..... so many out there :)


here is a seedling from Midnight Gardens, and then Everyday Butterfly (Grammon 2013), and a photo of a Jaques cross with Ida Mae Norris and a Joshua Lee Jaques seedling.  how great!

Ed Kraus (McKutcheon 2014), a Jaques seedling from Ida Mae Norris, and Midnight Magician (B Anderson 20??)

Anderson's Midnight Distant Thunder X Midnight Aura ?  , and Jaques'  Texas Kaleidescope X Ida Mae Norris and Wonder Worker X Ida Mae Norris.  Finding these online had me thinking what fun it would be to cross Ida Mae Norris with some of my favorite Siloam daylilies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...