Sunday, May 25, 2014

more spring gardening...


another peony in the front yard with some nice white allium, the next photo is the shade bed showing the variety of leaf color, green velvet shrub, columbine, heuchera, and Black Beauty hosta...
below are my two planters out front for this summer red and blues! :) I ope the purple pepper plant grows in the back of 'em and doesn't get crowded out...


NW shade garden , see the nice contrast of the Ligularia and the rubbertree in back. next photo above show my new tree. A friend moved and offered me this tree, so we moved it and I hope it survives the summer since I transplanted it so late in spring. Atlas Blue Cedar I believe..... And below are some dutch or siberian Iris, I have no idea. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...