Sunday, May 25, 2014

Peonies late April/ early May... et al.


Coral Charm peony before it put on its show this spring...

Above is a photo of June Hosta with ground orchids behind, and the peony above and below is Moonstone, a very light hint of pink and very nice! :)  below shows the NE shade bed with the sensitive ferns growing in above the forest phlox....

above is my favorite new plant in the garden, ligularia aka farfugium 'Garden Confetti'  and the peony above and below is a bit unusual and funky but I love the life it puts into the spring garden 'Green Halo'.

below is a photo of a beautiful white white peony 'Bridal Gown'. and my new toy cultivator!!! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...