Wednesday, July 2, 2014

sunny Wednesday blooms....


The photos above show Siloam Rhinestone (P Henry 2003) one my favorites!!, next A Day at the Peach yes, again, and Party Array (Branch 1956)

the photos above show my coral double seedling, and then Midnight Smoke Rings, and Baby Dragon's Tongue (Blanton 2009).
Below are photos of FFO on Marama (Mahieu-Burris 2007) today!! worth the wait. and next is Jason Salter, and a nice clump of Siloam Sunburst (P Henry 1977).  We have the old and new today!

I was up on the roof putting a flag up and took this photo of the north bed, gives one a different perspective on the garden.   the last photo is the little space between my neighbor on the south and me. A new bed is going in around that Vitex our front!! ha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...