Monday, June 30, 2014

more photos from Wells garden tour...................................


the photos above show Kaleidoscope Intrigue by Carpenter, Cherokee Mary (Lowder 1997), and Dashing Double (Kirchhoff 1994). below is another garden shot.


above shows the daylily Heavenly Tiger Tails (Gossard 2008)

More photos above and the daylily is Smoke Scream (Gossard 2004)

Below the photos show Rose Masterpiece (Stamile 1998), Let It Rip (Joiner 1997), and Evening Enchantment (Stamile 1995).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...