Wednesday, January 6, 2010

dark stemmed daylilies....

Here are three examples of dark stemmed daylilies I found online, the first being a parent of the rest. Sir Blackstem which is a basic yellow color. I thought the second and third choices were appealing for the contrast of either the orange tones or the creamy white tones against the dark stems. Too expensive to own at this point but definitely on my future search out and aquire list!

Sir Blackstem, Midnight Kenyan Safari, and From Darkness Comes Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...