Saturday, August 3, 2013

another garden from the tour, McGraw's....


A cool morning starting out last weekend Saturday and day 2 of our garden tours at nationals. My bus 2 began at the garden of Judie Mcgraw, First thing that made me grab my camera were the tropical hibiscus blooming on the back porch. shown above.
 The daylilies below are Heavenly Angel Ice (Gossard 2004) and Barometer Soup (E Shooter 2000).


The two daylilies above are Wilson Spider (Oakes '87) and Battle of Jericho (Emerrich 2007).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...