Saturday, August 10, 2013

photos from D. Pruden's daylily garden...


the photo above shows Goldner's Gift with a little frog! so cute.. These photos are from another display garden I visited last weekend while on vacation. Diane Pruden's garden in Millford, MI.  What a large field of flowers! we walked up and down the rows with so many flowers I'd never seen in person.  I tried to take lots of photos but the clouds were not cooperating so many turned out to bright.  I bought about 6 that were dug up for me before leaving. :)
The photos below show one that I forgot to ID, and the next one is High Priestess

below are photos of Magana (Mahieu 2003) and Jungle Fowl (Mahieu 2003)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...