Sunday, April 6, 2014

april looking forward to more rain...

<
Welcome to the garden this year, a new intersectional peony.  I've been shopping around for a while for a yellow one, mainly finding Bartzella everywhere online. but when I found this one at the nursery, I went ahead and went for it. Yumi Itoh Peony x 'yellow doodle dandee' is what I think this one is called.  I put it in the northeast corner of the house so to protect from afternoon sun. guess we'll see it makes it in OKC or not! :P

I hope this Ligularia 'garden confetti' grows in as nice and big as the plain green one I got last year. I'm excited to see the leaves if they get as nice and big as the other one. last photo is tulip clusiana all closed up since it was all cloudy today and maybe going to rain.. come on rain spring, rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...