Saturday, June 28, 2014

David Hoffman garden tour, region 11 AHS convention 2014



the photos above show Clearly a Thrill (J.Joiner 2007), Blissful Blackberry Pie (J Salter 2005), and Diana Grenfell (M Morss 2003).  Below are a few garden shots with various nice blends of plants.


Above shows photos of Wall of Fire (Emmerich 2010) and Wispy Rays (E Joiner 1998). Below are photos of Blonde on the Inside (H Douglas 2012) ,Tusk (J Trimmer 2008), and Frog's Eye (Stamile 2008).

the last photo below is Mint Octopus (M Stamile 2009).  I really like the last two photos with that green! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...