Saturday, June 28, 2014

Saturday blooms, a little wet...............................................................:)


Above show photos of doubles! I love doubles. Siloam Ruby Christie, and then two seedling, one I call squiggly and the other called CCH. below is a coneflower 'Hope' I got from songsparrow gardens

Below the photos show Jason Salter, Siloam John Holland, and then a seedling I was not loving much at all but today it had some interesting color on it, we'll see if it blooms like this again or not or gets thrown out to the curb! ha

below is a seedling I'm calling pink on pink, going to see if grows any better next summer with more room.  and the next photo is North Wind Moe and then Golden Galaxy.

below shows a seedling, little diploid that bloomed its FFO this morning and probably because it was so cool out, doubt this coloring will be consistent but hope I can breed this into something interesting. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...