Sunday, June 29, 2014

garden #2 on the St. Louis garden tour AHS regionals 11....................................


above photos show Mary Alice Stokes (D Hansen 2001), African Chant (Apps 1984), and Ruby Spider (Stamile 1991) of course it's always putting on a show. :)
The photos below are Raspberry Ripple Cupcake (T Herrington 2007) which I WANT, Fusion (Whatley 1994), and  a photo fo the nice water feature and our tour bus! ha

a few mix of shade plants, so hard for me to grow in hot dry summered Oklahoma! :(

two more photos, the back patio, I really liked the ornamental peach tree, and a close up of the daylily Wild and Wonderful (Stamile 2002)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...