Friday, June 24, 2011

bold June color


these flowers really catch the eye from the road, the deep bright red of Siloam Sleigh Ride, and then Siloam Flat Flat which is exactly true to name, and the last one is always a standout, I have it in a few places to provide that pop among all the green and other colors around the yard. Siloam Andrew Trotter. I really do like a good bold solid colored daylily. however I think next year I'm going to get a few spiders for the back of the bed for the height and texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...