Friday, June 24, 2011

what I got at the flower show...


there were some flowers for sale at our local OKC daylily show last weekend, lots even had blooms on them. I saw the three blooms arranged in the first pic below and was lucky to find one for sale. It's a diploid "Green Gates" from Hybridizer Chris Vizvarie. I'm happy to have it. the last pic is a little unnamed seedling he was selling for $5. can't go wrong for that price and look at the pattern and colors on that little thing. :)
If you can find a local daylily show in your area, GO! you'll see what others are growing in your zone and also you get a chance to see things bloom in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...