Friday, June 10, 2011

seedlings blooming

the first pic is a little guy I like because of the tiedyed look in the eye. the second one was a nice clean little yellow with dark red eye, which is funny 'cause I don't really like yellow with red combinations in daylilies , ha but goes to show ya when it's your own seedling, you give it a chance. the last one was all mottled last year but this year opening up a bit clearer, I love the bold dark pink color and orange throat. I look forward to getting a clump of this and letting it call for attention from the street. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...