Tuesday, June 7, 2011

first few doubles blooming...

Siloam Double Classic bloomed today, and this nice little yellow double is Double River Wye. It's not all that big and showy, but on such a little compact plant you get a lot of light airy flower. From a landscaping perspective I think it will bring a nice bright glow to the flower bed from afar... :)

I had to throw in a photo of Ranunculus. I tried them as companion at the knees of my daylilies and I've been really pleased. the next pic is Sienna Sunset coreopsis that I got from a catalog, it looks great next to Julia's Love, the last double in the pic. below is a photo of my front flower bed. I really liked getting the $20 planter at lowes this spring. was fun to fill up with stuff. You can see the little Double River Wye to the left of the big tall stemmed showy buttery Julia's Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...