Sunday, June 26, 2011

purple power


above is 'Midnight Spirit World' with a lovely light glowy eye zone. It's been affected by the HEAT HEAT here in okc this sumemr, but I expect to be all the more beautiful in more normal summers of the future (I'm optimistic for Oklahoma I know) also I can't wait to see what a nice big clump in the middle of the bed will look like with this one.Below are photos of 'Siloam Fashion Quilt', again affected by the heat but look at the eyezone into the throat. bright plum purple....mmm

and I'm throwing in a few more pics of the summer garden. some bold color mix with the shady green plants, Siloam Rhinestone and Siloam Andrew Trotter among the purperilla (sp?). and again the Rudbeckia next to an orchidy daylily seedling on its way out to some family member's flowerbeds this fall....(my nice way of "culling") but I htought they ended up looking nice near one another this morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...