Thursday, June 9, 2011

so hot in June but still have some blooms...

first opening of Siloam Dean Reusser today and I got two nice blooms. they look rather cheery next to the golden tansy. Next is Happy Apache's first bloom, and the third a new addition this year "Alley Cat Blues". I'm really excited to get its pollen on some things. Anyone else grow Alley Cat Blues?
Julia's Love bloom again today, and the next is a little seedling from Siloam Queen Bee, although it's not all that great 'cause I wish it'd open up a little more. I still liked the color though. Last photo is my new water feature, worked on it all morning, put a 5 gallon bucket in the ground and then drilled a bunch of holes in the lid, got a $20 pump kit from Lowe's and some other things and there ya go. little water feature in the corner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...