Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday garden photos....... -------------

Midnight Sweet Lorraine is a prety ruffly yellow with a nice peachy blush, Siloam Headlight began blooming today, this one has lots of BRANCHING, very bright and pretty. next is Siloam Ruby Christie which is supposed to be double but I still like the deep rich color. last pic is Decidedly Happy which I am beginning to like more but still need the room and this one will prolly go to sister or the club's fal sale... ha
above is Gary Player which has tall stems and big blooms, Siloam Queen Bee was polymerous today, next is a nice Amaryllis in the garden - this bloom was opened up to the wall so it was tricky getting a photo. next is a cheery planter out front with purple peppers and green sedum in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...