Friday, June 8, 2012

Queen for a day....

Siloam Queen Bee really makes a nice bold addition. If you like orange, I know some don't. :) It also has lots and lots of buds. I like to put this in the garden next to other bold colors, or near light and dark plants.

I let the purperilla (sp?) grow where it may in the garden and then weed out at whim when I feel like it's overdoing it. the green vine in front is from a pumpkin I left out last fall. but the most exciting thing in the garden photo to me is in the back left corner. A new Korean Angelica that I have to wait until next year to see it bloom. you can click on the photos for a larger view. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...