Friday, June 29, 2012

late june weekend blooms


Is opposite of FFO maybe LFO? last full opening? these are the last buds to open on Siloam Elfin Jewel, which maybe I kind of like after all... ha. and the next one a seedling double with fun coral brightness. I look forward to see if its 2nd year has it growing back any fuller and healthier with more buds etc.. next summer.

above are some good blooms on Susan Weber and Midnight Sweet Loraine. S Weber is on its way to the fall daylily sale, I need the room! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...