Tuesday, June 12, 2012

daylily friends, (aka companion plants)


the Rudbeckia 'Cherry Brandy' grew back nicely this year, the first pic shows Siloam Ebony Doll beneath. The third pic show Eupatorium 'Chocolate' and Silver Groundsel behind/beneath Siloam Dean's Double.

Above shows some mix of Coleus and perilla amongst the daylilies, and 2nd Cestrum 'Orange Peel' with blue and black salvia behind and loropetalum bushes. last pic shows a clump of Siloam Ury Winneford with variegated basil and you can maybe see the ground orchid leaves in back.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...