Friday, June 15, 2012

flowers a little wet today......>




first pic is Susan Weber which I got as a gift plant (I wouldn't normally have this one otherwise, ha, but it's nice). next is Siloam Andrew Trotter which just glows and grabs your eye from afar. Last pic is a seedling that is nothing special but has a nice light pink.

above is a pic of the flower I said doubles sometimes, today had a big huge double bloom, I love it. next is echinacea 'Hope', and then the last one no I.D. which looks really bright especially up next to the dark leaved euphorbia..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...