Sunday, June 3, 2012

June blooms


Grey Witch! second year in my yard and it came back really well this year, lots of blooms, and in a nice not too sunny place making it bloom just right... so far anyway.. :)

welcome to the yard this year is Tylweth Teg. I really liked the subtle yellow color with more vivid throat, also the roundness of petals... I've been tempted to by Asterisk too in the past, decided on this one. :) the last one is a nice flat red color with a bright green throat I just love when it has multiple blooms, it's a daylily from Henry's reject pile I've posted before...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...