Sunday, June 3, 2012
Grey Witch! second year in my yard and it came back really well this year, lots of blooms, and in a nice not too sunny place making it bloom just right... so far anyway.. :)
welcome to the yard this year is Tylweth Teg. I really liked the subtle yellow color with more vivid throat, also the roundness of petals... I've been tempted to by Asterisk too in the past, decided on this one. :) the last one is a nice flat red color with a bright green throat I just love when it has multiple blooms, it's a daylily from Henry's reject pile I've posted before...
- late june weekend blooms
- few for Friday ----- :)
- garden photos before Thursday showers....
- wonderful Wednesday with more flowers..
- tuesday summertime flowers
- more blooms today ...-----------------------------...
- Sunday summer garden.... this is the day the Lord ...
- Saturday garden photos....... -------------
- my eyes have seen the glory.....-----------------
- flowers a little wet today......>
- thurs garden pics... June june
- yesterdays blooms, WOW more photos... :) ---------...
- something bought, something new, and something gre...
- another Siloam daylily summer...
- daylily friends, (aka companion plants)
- bright blooms. :)
- Queen for a day....
- rainy days never gonna get me down...
- some of Betty's flowers
- June blooms
- blooms that escaped the hail damage... :)
- hailstorm May 2012
- ▼ June (22)
- ► 2010 (29)
- dean r
- I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, becoming a naturalist living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self