Tuesday, June 19, 2012

tuesday summertime flowers


Green Treat is still blooming and today had twins. I've been putting this pollen on various other minis in the garden, so looking forward to summer 2014! ha

first pic above is Siloam Pink Cloud; this one has buds buds buds, a pretty crinkly pink with ruffly wavy edges! It's been blooming for a while, I forget if I've posted before. Today was its last bloom and I'm glad it lasted until Siloam Headlight was blooming because today I was finally able to pollenate them together. It's just an experiment, the buds of SPC and the branching of SH might turn out something good or not. :)
second shows Siloam Sambo, and lastly Siloam Ralph Henry which I've put on a lot of other flowers too this summer...

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...