Friday, July 19, 2013

july rains bring more flowers.... :)


pics above show a new echinacea "hot papaya" I think... and then a new flower from Paul Owens, Friends With Benefits...I think it's usually a bolder pink, but this was in the rain.  Speaking of rain, below is a photo of rain lilies... anyone else grow there, I think they are only hardy in zone 7 and south. but they couldn't be easier to just pop in the ground and a day after a heavy rain. flowers!

another lily below, Candy Lilies! Iris x norissi , small little flowers on high stems keeps something blooming after the daylily show. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...