Tuesday, July 2, 2013

north bed Flowers in July.....


This sunflower came up volunteer and I let it, and have enjoyed seeing all the little sunflowers on all the branches as it tries to steal the show from the daylilies.... ha

the two photos above show an unregistered Siloam daylily marked H75;98 which is a cute little mini and this morning tried to double a little.  Whenever I see this happen I think to myself, what could I cross this with to get that to double!? ha   next is hosta Lakeside Paisley print which I'm hoping will grow and increase a bit more. I don't know why I planted that begonia so close to it though... hmphh
Below I took a photo of this big ole tall daylily seedling that was really ugly the first two blooms and then today no blotching and 4 blooms so bright.. I moved it from my mental list of dig-t-up-throw-it-out to maybe i'll keep and watch it for one more summer..... ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...