Monday, July 29, 2013

daylilies from the Turtle Creek garden tour...


the above photos are Echinacea 'Oragne passion' and Stenciled Impressions (Stamile 2002).
 Below are photos of When You're Lonely (Rice 2008) and Prismatic (BB Brooks 2004).



The photos above are Clark Gable (Kirchhoff 2004) and Mighty Highty Tighty (Hobbs 1987).
Below are photos of Margo Reed Indeed (Murphy 2004) and Bi Eyed Baby (Carpenter 1995).

This last photo shows a daylily named for the garden host, North Wind Billet Doux (Schaben 2005).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...