Monday, July 8, 2013

still some blooms in JULY..... :)


the first photo above shows Siloam Holland's Choice which is a nice large flower, and one I've never loved at all so blah and pale, BUT the from the street or sidewalk it is quite a bright shower, so it's there for accent.  the second photo above shows a Korean Angelica biennial that I'm excited to see flower this year, I found the little pod thing forming and am ready to see this thing get it on!

the photo above shows Siloam Sambo getting lost among the coleus.. ha

the photos above show a Eucomis or Pineapple Lily that is finally blooming this year for me, hopefully more photos to come, and the next flower is an FFO on Friends With Benefits from Paul Owens.
below is an FFO this morning of something I've waited a few years to see bloom and the colors are EXACTLY what I'd hoped for and wanted, Marama (Mahieu/Burris 07).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...