Thursday, July 11, 2013

3 daylilies and other plants...........


the photos above show Siloam Andrew Trotter, so bold and bright. I have this in a few places. the next one is Siloam Headlight.

photo above shows a garden pail I like to use for watering, and then a seedling from last summer that is big and thick. great substance, still like a frizbee at the end of day. ha
Below is a new hybrid rose moss I found at a nursery downtown this spring.

the last two photos below show a container on the front porch. I wish the plumbago would bloom a bit more. ha and the last photo shows the Eucomis or pineapple lily beginning to bloom....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...