Sunday, July 28, 2013

Gene and Kyle Billadeau's garden on the AHS national convention tour...


tour bus #2 stopped first at this garden. It was pretty much everyone's favorite on the tour. SO much to see, plenty of daylilies and plenty of hostas and companion plants and everything else.  Lots and lots of excellent color combos throughout. Within minutes of beginning my walking around the grounds, I'd already found a plant I knew I'd want to try at home, the Euphorbia below. ha

the photos above are Silver Edgings and Nekkid Lady doing a Jiggy Dance. Below is the backyard....gasp!


photos above are North Wind Moe, which was my favorite and I voted on it for the best UF/Spider in the convention, but something else won, alas.... :) .  the 2nd was is Seventy Six Trombones.
Below is the backyard path and a photo of the Tiger eyes sumac in the front.


this last photo shows the front drive with little houses in the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...