Thursday, July 11, 2013

diploid double your trouble....................Thursday


container photo and next to it a double seedling from last summer.

the photos above show Double River Wye (Kropf) still going strong and bright, and next is Zella Virginia (Kropf)

the pics above are a REBLOOM on Sienna Sunset (Kropf) and next is Siloam John Holland (Henry) which compares a bit with the seedling above but is way lighter and less star shaped than the other. ha
This last photo below shows Golden Galaxy (Nall), a huge bright solid goldy yellow! I clipped on a photo of the planter next to it. I was hoping the purple pepper on the left would grown in more but the other plants overtook it alas.  The sedum is Chocolate Drop and I LOVE IT. :)

click on any photo for larger view..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...