Thursday, July 4, 2013

few singles and some pairs......Happy 4th! :)


The pics above are Siloam Headlight, a nice clear light orange with branching like a tree! and then a pair of Siloam Double Classic

hey that's not a daylily! I think this lily is Muscadette.... : something like that

The two photos above are a pair of Midnight Kenyan Safari which finally had the right lighting to show the rusty terra cotta color, so different! and then a pair of course my fave Siloam Rhinestone, what a jewel!

here's that veiny seedling still blooming

the photo above is just a little red/yellow seedling I kept, looks like the pic got photo bombed by the fly, hey get outta there! phooey

these last two photos show a pair of Siloam Sleigh Ride and Frances Joiner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...