Saturday, June 22, 2013

club local garden tour 2012 part 1


Green Spill (B Millikan '92) and Moon Ladder (Oakes '95) start out these photos of a few highlights from the 4 different gardens our club toured today here in Oklahoma starting near Jones, then Edmond, then SE Guthrie, then Guthrie for lunch and ending in Cashion. What fun!

Cherry Festival (Yancey-Harrison '73) and Patchwork Puzzle (E. Salter '90)

great clump of Echinacea here...

the last two here are Siloam Lemon Doodle Bug ( which I haven't yet found on the registry online but that was on the tag and I love Siloams! ha)  and the last one is Etched Eyes (Kaskel '94)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...