Thursday, June 27, 2013

siloam daylilies blooming and a few seedling photos....


Siloam David Kirchoff and Siloam Perry Dyer above....

This one is new this year, Siloam John Holland....

seedling MSR1 out in the backyard, it sure has pretty colors and bitone but the form is not much.....still i took a photo

I may have already posted this cross HO4 out of S Rhinestone, but of the 4 or 5 I have with a watermark, this one might be my favorite....

the photo above is Siloam Jack Sprat

another cross, HO5, with a sort of bright center watermark...

haven't thought much of this seedling blah pink, but it's been trying to double and today it got a little more of doubling on it so I took the photo as record. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...