Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I built my home in a day Come and see if you may There's a rabbit in the garden that's keeping it all in place


a garden friend on Lil Black Buds this morning. the two below are Small World Blues Music and Annealed Metal Eye.


Two nice pink seedlings from my Slm Rhinestone cross, I like seeing 'em open up with that white wash around the center...


The purple  one above is Ron Azzuzzi and I'm only growing it for the sake of the club's plants for members program, otherwise I don't usually grow any of the garish tetraploid flowers, to earch his own, I suppose.  ha
next above is Grandfather Time, an older daylily but tall and bright!
Below is Siloam Pink Clouds.

the last pic here is Siloam Stinnett's Delight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...