Monday, June 24, 2013

more blooms to start of the week!


the first flower above is a seedling out of some Siloam crosses, it's ALMOST as big as S. Goliath and has good buds and thick substance, alas it's probably not a whole lot different than S. Amazement which hasn't bloomed yet, but when it does I'll compare them. the next one above is HO4 another S. Rhinestone cross. It would be interesting to see if you could get a green/white/pink or purple combo going, I like that watermark!

Echinacea 'Hope'

my FFO on Happy Apache and  a few blooms on a seedling reject from way back when I worked for Mrs. Henry in Siloam Springs, sort of a bitone rich red...

Siloam Ury Winneford is such a great small and tall highlight in my garden! and the next pic above shows Siloam Big Show. This last photo below shows a seedling from Siloam Sunburst X unknown. I like that orange red color. I'm not crazy about midribs though. this one's not so bad and pretty cheery ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...