Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday June



here are two daylilies I came across online last fall and ordered, both just beginning to bloom and so far so good. first one is Annealed Metal Eye from Skinner '08, and the 2nd one is Small World Blues Music from Miller '12. I may have to see if I can get a better picture, but they are growing wonderfully.

last photo is HO1, a cross out of Siloam Rhinestone, I need to take a photo with better lighting. I don't want this one to be deceptive as it was taken in early morning shade.....hey, I really like that light watermark. I'm looking forward to see if I get any blooms with better form on this one. I can see now I'm going to have to refine and limit my crosses. I don't have any room to try too many things. I know I'm already leaning towards doubles, perhaps I'll also see what can be done with big wide light watermarks like this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...