Wednesday, June 19, 2013

wednesday blooms in June...


Africa (Kropf 1987) .... is there a darker daylily? this one is absolutely sunfast btw. :)

this mushroom was there for a day just like the daylilies..

Alley Cat Blues (Shooter '01) and something new in the yard this year, Siloam Jack Sprat (Henry)

creamy little seedling from S. Ury Winneford, and a new one this year Navy Jag (Skinner 05)

finally have blooms on this little guy, Little Bluegill (H. Douglas 07) . next pic I took 'cause I like the way the orange of Siloam Queen Bee shows against the red coleus and purperilla

one last photo, another shot of A Day at the Peach (Maher 06)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...