Sunday, June 30, 2013

dl blooms have a peaked out, but a few still linger...


photo above from the corner bed, a seedling from summer '11 that is mostly double, here it is only halfway there. but I still like it when it doubles completely it's globular like.  S. Rhinestone in the back there peeking in.  Photo below is yet another seedling from the S. Rhinestone cross, just when I was getting bored of the seedling beds yesterday with nothing new really showing etc.... today this surprised me with it's watermark and bitone petals. :)

the last photo shows Siloam Green Creek.
click on any photo for larger view and thanks for looking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...