Saturday, June 29, 2013

Siloam daylilies at June's end...


the two flowers above are Siloam Flat Flat and the next is an echinacea 'Papaya'

Woo hoo!!! the pic above and below(couldn't decided between the two, oops).....finally got this to grow and bloom in my yard! FFO today of Siloam Olin Frazier.. welcom welcome you are, and please stay and thrive! :) the 2nd photo below is Siloam Dean's Double.

one more photo, the NE shady bed,  I have the perilla growing where I've left it, the seeds come up everywhere! and I think you can see that my style with daylilies is mostly nice solid colors that mix in with other foliage.  cloudy day today so that means I can do lots of outside work today! ha let's go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...