Friday, June 28, 2013

vamos a ver what's blooming Friday....


the pics above are Siloam Fashion Quilt and another pic of A Day at the Peach, it was less windy for a change this morning and I was able to get a good photo of that one. :)

pics above are Siloam Golden Gate which had a poly this morning :), and Siloam Joel's Double

photo above shows a nice mix of purple pepper and strawflower plant w/ a little red pepper behind, i wsh the purple vinca were blooming more here for the effect I want but it'll grow in soon. :)

I posted a photo of this seeding HO5 yesterday but the lighting was better this morning, I'd love to keep crossing this until there was a flower with light pink and a more distinct big light yellow/white watermark-eye-throat! :)

this seedling has lots of buds and still blooming, if I were to ever register this one, I'd like to call it something with Blue Valentine in the name, what'dya think?.. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...